The Wellness Center at Crenshaw High School
Operated by T.H.E. (To Help Everyone) Health and Wellness Centers and LAUSD School Mental Health
3206 West 50th Street w Los Angeles, CA 90043
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (323) 730-1920, ext. 5005
The Wellness Center at Crenshaw High School is a place where students, families, staff and the community can access quality care conveniently on-campus. All services are confidential and private. Walk-in visits are available. We recommend calling ahead for an appointment.
- Temperature checks will be done at the Wellness Center entrance.
- Please wear a mask at all times. No mask, no entry.
- Sanitation stations are available.
- Our premises are sanitized regularly and staff wears protective gear to ensure safety.
- Primary and Preventive Healthcare
- Sports Physicals
- Flu Shots
- Reproductive Health
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Health Education
- Substance Use Disorder
- Mental Health Counseling
T.H.E. - Western Health Center at 3834 S. Western Avenue, Los Angeles 90062
- Adults 18 +
- 1st, 2nd doses
- 3rd doses 16+
T.H.E. - La Brea Health Center, 3721 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Ages 5 - 11
- Youths ages 12 - 17
- Adults 18 +
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd doses
Appointments recommended. Walk-Ins Welcome. Free transportation available on request.
LAUSD School Mental Health
Mental health services are available. If you need to reach your therapist or would like to seek services, please call the LAUSD Student Health and Human Services Hotline at (213) 241- 3840. Choose your language, then choose option #3 to reach the Clinic/Wellness Center.
If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room or call:
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Access Line: 800-854-7771
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7) – Call 800-273-TALK (8255); Lifeline Chat support
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Crisis Text Line (24/7) – Text NAMI to 741-741
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7) – Call 800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (24/7) – Call 800-656-HOPE (4673); Sexual Assault Chat
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
- Crisis Text Line (24/7): Text LA to 741741
- The Trevor Project for LGBTQ Youth (24/7): 866-488-7386 or text START to 678678
For Immediate Resources, please call:
- Los Angeles County Community Resources Information Line: 2-1-1 for additional resources and information about basic assistance, including CalFRESH and CalWORKS or may access additional information on the DPSS